Effective: August 20, 2019
Thank you for visiting https://www.2srx.com (“Website”), a digital service presented to you by Second Source Rx, a Missouri company (the “Company”, “our”, “we”, or “us”). We are a B2B platform wherein we work with business entities, specifically as the intermediary between pharmaceutical manufacturers and pharmacies, to source prescription and non-prescription products more efficiently to streamline the process while creating less overhead and work for everyone in the supply chain. We source the products we offer directly from pharmaceutical manufacturers as an Authorized Distributor of Record and we are in full compliance with the distribution requirements of the DSCSA.
You must be 18 or older to use our Services. Currently, we provide free next-business-day delivery to over 30 states across the U.S., on orders over $99, but we are not licensed and do not ship or offer our Services in some states. Only those states in which we are licensed to we provide our Services.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Information You Provide To Us
When you submit information to buy or sell products from us; submit information via the “Contact” function on our Website; register to receive email communications from us; register for an account with our Website; or subscribe to one of our services such as our email communications, or online newsletters we collect from you various forms of information, which may include:
- Personal Information, which includes, your name, pharmacy or company name, email, phone number, or state, or other information that identifies you as a natural person (“personal information”);
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, which includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our online Services, making orders for products, or requesting further services, including information you might provide in the “Message” option on our Website;
- Credit/debit care information when you make purchases from our Website;
- Information you provide to us when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Your search queries on the Website; and
- Any other Information you voluntarily provide to us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies / Our Policy Regarding Cookies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and Services, we and our business partners, which may include advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, and distribution or other partners, may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, usage patterns, including: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer); operating system you are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS); Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast, Verizon or AT&T) and domains used by such providers, mobile network, device identifiers (such as an Apple IDFA or an Android Advertising ID); device settings; browser settings; the web pages of the Services you have visited; websites visited before and after you visit our Website; the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Website (e.g., iOS, Android); location information; and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data or data that otherwise does not identify you as a person and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this Information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
While specific types of cookies and technologies may change from time to time as we improve and update the Services, cookies used by the Services generally fall into the categories below:
- Security and Authentication (Strictly Necessary Cookies): These cookies are essential to provide you with the Services and to use some of their features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide parts of the Services that you request, like secure login accounts and transnational pages.
- Performance & Functionality Cookies: We use performance cookies to analyze how the Services are being accessed and used, or how the Services are performing to maintain, operate and continually improve the Services and provide a better overall user experience. Functionality cookies record information about choices you’ve made and allow us to customize the Services to you. When you continue to use or return to the Services, we can remember choices you make (such as login credentials, language preference, country location or other online settings) and provide the personalized or enhanced features that you select. We also employ Google Analytics to help understand how the Service is used. See The Third-Party Cookies We Use below.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies: These cookies allow us and third parties to gather information about the content you are browsing, your visit, or your interaction with ads and our communications, and to display ads that are relevant to you and measure their effectiveness. Certain third party cookies may also track your activity across various sites to display ads relevant to you and your interests on third party sites and applications. Most advertising or targeting cookies set by the Services belong to our third-party service providers or business partners.
Social Media Networks and Third Party Websites
Please note that the information or comments that are posted may be collected and shared by these Third-Party Services, and your information or comments that are posted or disclosed through these Third-Party Services may become available to us, to other users, or the public.
You can edit or remove the permissions you have granted to us to use information from your connected social media accounts by using the application privacy settings on your social media account. See the following for instructions on how to change or remove third party access on each platform: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
How We Use Your Information
We, along with our business partners, may use your Information:
- To deliver the Services to you;
- To correspond and communicate to you with respect to delivering the Services;
- To notify you about any changes to our Services;
- To allow you to participate in the Services;
- To collect payment from you and we use a third-party service provider to manage that processing and it is not permitted to store, retain, or use that information except for the sole purpose of processing credit/debit information on our behalf;
- To provide payment processing and account management, operate, measure and improve our Services, keep our Services safe, secure and operational, and customize Website content;
- As part of our efforts to keep you safe and secure;
- To contact you regarding your account, to respond to your requests or questions, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed or as otherwise necessary to provide you customer service
- To send you transactional communications (e.g., we might send you emails about your purchase). We might also contact you about this policy or our website terms and/or to send an email on behalf of our business partners;
- To provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the Information;
- To share with our marketing partners for marketing purposes or to use for our own marketing purposes (e.g., to send you information about events or special promotions, to tell you about new features or products, etc.;
- To determine your level of engagement with email or promotional marketing materials that are sent to you, including whether you opened an email or promotional marketing materials and/or otherwise engaged with it;
- To improve our Services, for example by reviewing information associated with stalled or crashed pages experienced by users allowing us to identify and fix problems and give you a better experience;
- For security purposes;
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities and/or attempts to harm our users;
- To monitor and improve the information security of our Website and mobile applications;
- To comply with governmental regulations or to respond to a subpoena or other governmental, court, administrative order/requirements;
- To hire, train, and manage our staff;
- To support the functions of our human resource management, including the coordination of third-party vendors that provide insurance and personal financial services such as retirement planning and savings and investment accounts;
- To carry on our business and serve our customers as described above;
- For other purposes with your consent;
- We may combine information received from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above; and
The collection of personal information shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified above.
When you provide information from your social media account, it can help enable us to do things such as:
- Provide you exclusive content;
- Personalize your online experience with us within and outside our Services;
- Contact you through the social media service or directly by sending you the latest news, special offerings, and rewards; and
- Enable you to share your experience and content via social media services.
How We Share Your Information
We may disclose the Information as follows:
- To business partners, service providers or businesses that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that: (a) conduct research and analytics; (b) create content; (c) provide customer, technical or operational support; (d) conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms); (e) fulfill orders and user requests; (f) handle payments; (g) host our Services, forums and online communities; (h) administer contests; (i) maintain databases; (j) send or support online or mobile advertising; and (k) otherwise support our Services;
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar request;
- With third parties in order to investigate, prevent, or take action (in our sole discretion) regarding potentially illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to any person, us, or the Services, or violations of our policies or the law.
- To comply with the policies governing our Services;
- We may transfer some or all of your Information if we, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit’s assets is sold or merged in this way;
- We may share the Information with business partners, so they can provide, improve and communicate with you about their own, or their marketing partners’ products and services; and
- We may share the Information with unaffiliated business partners and third parties (e.g., our third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, other marketers, magazine publishers, retailers, participatory databases, and non-profit organizations) that wish to market products or services to you.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you choices regarding the Information you provide to us and the Information we otherwise collect about you. Below are ways in which you have control over your Information:
Third-Party Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies and other tracking technologies, as explained below. However, you should be aware that disabling cookies may prevent you from enjoying the full functionality of the Services.
Most browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. The “Options” or “Preferences” menu of most browsers detail how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Your browser’s settings may also allow you to disable or delete similar technologies and data used by browser add-ons (such as Flash cookies), for instance by changing the add-on’s settings or clearing browser storage. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides. If you only want to limit third party advertising cookies, you can turn off most of these cookies by visiting the following links (but be aware that not all of the companies listed on these sites drop cookies via our Services):
- Your Online Choices
- Network Advertising Initiative
- Digital Advertising Alliance
You can also exercise your website cookie preferences by visiting the TRUSTe preference center by clicking this link: http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/
You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) directly on the NAI’s website http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/.
For Google Analytics, you can opt-out through Google Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (e.g. the NAI’s consumer opt-out listed above). Google also provides a Google Analytics opt-out plug-in for the web.
Please note that even if you opt-out and limit cookies or these third party tracking technologies, they may still collect data and you may still see ads, but they will not be targeted based on information collected through these technologies.
Marketing Communications and Third-Party Advertising
If you receive our e-mails and prefer not to receive marketing information from our Services, follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided on any marketing e-mail you receive from us.
Promotional Offers from Us
If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Important Information About Your Privacy
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. Some Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. Since uniform standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted, we do not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals. We deploy cookies and other technologies on our Services to collect information about you and your browsing activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the Information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the Information that we collect and store.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
How Long We Retain Your Information
We generally retain your information as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services or to comply with applicable law. However, even after you deactivate your account, we can retain copies of Information about you and any transactions or Services in which you may have participated for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, applicable statute of limitations or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, to detect or prevent fraud, to collect fees owed, to resolve disputes, to address problems with our Services, to assist with investigations, to enforce our agreements or policies, or to take any other actions consistent with applicable law.
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal Information that we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: P.O. Box 128, Sparta MI 49345. We will respond to one request per California customer each year, and we do not respond to requests made by means other than as set forth above.
California Do Not Track Disclosure: Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not respond to Web browser “do not track” settings or signals. We deploy cookies and other technologies on our Service to collect information about you and your browsing activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.
© 2019 2srx. All rights reserved. MO License #2019019751